Stay in one of our Ryokan. In Japan, a Ryokan is usually located in the countryside and gives you a chance to experience the true Japanese lifestyle and hospitality. We hope to give you that exact same feeling here. Each room has its own Japanese bath with a hot spring and traditional Japanese furniture. The rooms are large and have a private balcony.
In addition to this you have access to our Japanese bathhouse with hot springs inside and outside in nature. Take part in our family activities such as family yoga and shinrin-yoku. It is also possible to book our sushi school for children. Children between 8-12 years can also book our special child treatments.
-3 p.m – 11 a.m
– Entrance to the Japanese bath
– Activities according to daily program
– Tea & fruit buffet
– Room service and Naki-san (service attendant)
– Breakfast and Ryokan dinner, served in the room
– Everyone from 8 years of age gets a yukata, Japanese robe (yours to keep). Adults from 13 years also gets swimwear to keep and slippers to borrow.
This package is available for kids from 8 years of age.
– Book our premium suite Ryokan Hanare, add SEK 2500 per person
GOOD TO KNOW
– Children bring their own swimwear and slippers.
– This package is available for kids from 8 years of age.
– Book online for best price.