Stay two nights and get 1000 SEK discount (for 2 persons from standard package overnight with dinner) and lunch included.
Dinner 2 evenings is included, choose between a 3-course dinner or a plant based Saishoku-menu in our a la carte restaurant. On September 9, we plan to re-open our restaurant Teppanyaki, here you sit with other guests and each table has its own chef to prepare the food in front of the guest on the griddle. Teppanyaki-packages are temporary not bookable.
Relax in the Japanese bath where hot springs and nature awaits you. Enjoy in the carbonated bath, the cavern bath, the steam salt sauna, and the other places designed for you to unwind both body and mind.
– 3.30 pm – 12 noon
– Entrance to the Japanese bath
– Tea and fruit
– One lunch
– Two dinners, Dinner in our a la carte restaurant, plant based Saishoku-menu is available. Or choose dinner in Teppanyaki Kiri (open Thursday-Sunday)
– When checking in you get a yukata (Japanese cotton robe), swimwear and slippers. Swimwear is yours to keep, yukata and slippers you borrow.
– Superior room fr. 600 SEK surcharge / person
– Mezame from fr. 800 SEK surcharge / person
– Junior Suite from fr. 1200 SEK surcharge / person
– Single room supplement SEK 350
GOOD TO KNOW
– Until December 20, 2020, the age limit is 13 years of age with adult company. Book as adult. Ordinary age limit is 16 years.
– Best price online.
– We use the same cooking table for all food in our Teppanyaki restaurant. We can cater for special food, but the food is still made on the same frying table. If you are allergic and this affects your allergy, we recommend our A la Carte restaurant instead.