Stay two nights or more and let your inner peace take over. Give yourself time to really relax and wind down in the Japanese bath with hot springs and participate in our invigorating activities.
– 3.30 pm – 12 noon
– Entrance to the Japanese bath
– Tea and fruit
– Two nights including breakfast buffet
– Two dinners and one lunch. See our menus here.
– Activities, see daily program
– You get a yukata (Japanese cotton coat) and swimwear to keep and slippers to borrow
– Teppanyaki dinner 400 SEK surcharge/person
– Superior room fr. 600 SEK surcharge / person
– Mezame from fr. 800 SEK surcharge / person
– Junior Suite from fr. 1200 SEK surcharge / person
– Single room supplement SEK 350
GOOD TO KNOW
– Age limit 16 year with adult company. During Kids 24/6-11/8, we have no age limit. Book as adult.
– Best price online.
– We use the same cooking table for all food in our Teppanyaki restaurant. We can cater for special food, but the food is still made on the same frying table. If you are allergic and this affects your allergy, we recommend our A la Carte restaurant instead.