Get a unique dining experience in our restaurant Teppanyaki Kiri. You sit together with other guests at a frying table with your own chef who cooks the food in the middle of the table as you watch. Relax in the Japanese bath with hot springs and participate in our invigorating activities.
– 2.30 pm – 12 noon
– Entrance to the Japanese Bath
– Tea- and fruit buffet
– Breakfast buffet
– Teppanyaki dinner, each table has hibachi grill and chef. See our menus here.
– Activities, see daily program
– You get a yukata (Japanese cotton coat) and swimwear to keep and slippers to borrow
– Superior room fr. 600 SEK surcharge / person
– Mezame from fr. 800 SEK surcharge / person
– Junior Suite from fr. 1200 SEK surcharge / person
– Single room supplement SEK 350
GOOD TO KNOW
– We use the same cooking table for all food in our Teppanyaki restaurant. We can cater for special food, but the food is still made on the same frying table. If you are allergic and this affects your allergy, we recommend our A la Carte restaurant instead.
– Age limit 16 year in guardians company. During autumn break 27/10-3/11, the age limit is 13 years. Book as adult.
– Best price online.