Let sunday become a day of recovery. Arrive at 11.30 am and start the day with lunch and time in the Japanese bath, thereafter check in to your room. A package for you who understands the importance of taking time for revitalization. You will get 4 hour extra hours in the Japanese bath. Enjoy the evening with a dinner inspired by the Japanese cuisine.
– 11.30 am – 12 noon (access to hotel rooms, 3.30 pm – 12 noon)
– Entrance to the Japanese Bath
– Tea- and fruit buffet
– Lunch on arrival day
– 3-course Japanese dinner in the a la carte restaurant, 4-course vegan meny in Saishoku (set meny) or 6- course dinner in Teppanyaki Kiri (set meny, addition). See our menus here.
– Activities, see daily program
– You get a yukata (Japanese cotton robe) and swimwear to keep, slippers to borrow
– Breakfast buffet
– Teppanyaki dinner 400 SEK surcharge/person
– Superior room fr. 600 SEK surcharge/person
– Mezame from fr. 800 SEK surcharge/person
– Junior Suite from fr. 1200 SEK surcharge / person
– Single room supplement SEK 350
GOOD TO KNOW
– We use the same cooking table for all food in our Teppanyaki restaurant. We can supply alternative food, but the food is still made on the same frying table. If you are allergic and this affects your allergy, we recommend our a la carte restaurant instead.
– Age limit 16 year in guardians company.
During autumn break 27/10-3/11, the age limit is 13 years. Book as adult.
– Best price online.
– Groups of more than 10 people will be served a set dinner menu.
– Check in at the reception by the Japanese bath.