Stay in one of our Ryokans, a Japanese inn or guesthouse. In Japan, a Ryokan is usually located in the countryside and gives you a chance to experience the true Japanese lifestyle and hospitality. We hope to give you that exact same feeling here. Each suite has its own Japanese bath with a hot spring and traditional Japanese interior design. The rooms are large and have a private balcony.
– 2.00 pm – 12 noon
– Entrance to the main Japanese Bath
– Tea- and fruit buffet in the main Japanese Bath
– Room service and Naki-san (service attendant)
– Breakfast and dinner served in your room
– You get a yukata (Japanese cotton robe) and swimwear to keep, slippers to borrow
– Single room supplement SEK 1200
GOOD TO KNOW
– Until December 20, 2020, the age limit is 13 years of age with adult company. Book as adult. Ordinary age limit is 16 years.
– Best price online.