Enjoy an overnight stay with dinner inspired by the Japanese cuisine. Choose between a 3-course dinner or a plant based Saishoku-menu in our a la carte restaurant.
Relax in the Japanese bath where hot springs and nature awaits you. Enjoy in the carbonated bath, the cavern bath, the steam salt sauna, and the other places designed for you to unwind both body and mind.
– 3.30 pm – 12 noon
– Entrance to the Japanese Bath
– Tea- and fruit buffet
– Activities, see daily program
– Dinner in our a la carte restaurant, plant based Saishoku-menu is available. View the menus here.
– When checking in you get a yukata (Japanese cotton robe), swimwear and slippers. Swimwear is yours to keep, yukata and slippers you borrow.
– Superior room fr. 600 SEK surcharge / person
– Mezame from fr. 800 SEK surcharge / person
– Junior Suite from fr. 1200 SEK surcharge / person
– Single room supplement SEK 350
GOOD TO KNOW
-Due to the latest restrictions regarding alcohol serving, we will from December 25th, 2020 to January 24th, 2021not serve any alcohol at all in our restaurant and bar, this applies to all hours of the day. As an overnight guest, you have the opportunity to pre-order alcoholic beverages to your room. This must be pre-ordered and may only be consumed in the room.
– Age limit is 16 years.
– Best price online.
– Groups of 10 people get a fixed dinner menu.