Enjoy an overnight stay with dinner inspired by the Japanese cuisine. Choose between a 3-course dinner or a plant based Saishoku-menu in our a la carte restaurant. OnOn September 9, we plan to re-open our restaurant Teppanyaki, here you sit with other guests and each table has its own chef to prepare the food in front of the guest on the griddle. Teppanyaki-packages are temporary not bookable.
Relax in the Japanese bath where hot springs and nature awaits you. Enjoy in the carbonated bath, the cavern bath, the steam salt sauna, and the other places designed for you to unwind both body and mind.
– 3.30 pm – 12 noon
– Entrance to the Japanese Bath
– Tea- and fruit buffet
– Your choice of dinner. Dinner in our a la carte restaurant, plant based Saishoku-menu is available. Or choose dinner in Teppanyaki Kiri (open Thursday-Sunday) View the menus here.
– When checking in you get a yukata (Japanese cotton robe), swimwear and slippers. Swimwear is yours to keep, yukata and slippers you borrow.
– Superior room fr. 600 SEK surcharge / person
– Mezame from fr. 800 SEK surcharge / person
– Junior Suite from fr. 1200 SEK surcharge / person
– Single room supplement SEK 350
GOOD TO KNOW
– – Until December 20, 2020, the age limit is 13 years of age with adult company. Book as adult. Ordinary age limit is 16 years.
– Best price online.
– Groups of 10 people get a fixed dinner menu.