Price starting at SEK 2650
Finish your week with a long friday. Arrive 2.30 pm and start the weekend by checking in to your room. A package for you who appriciate recovery. Enjoy the evening with a dinner inspired by the Japanese cuisine. You will get 4 extra hours in the Japanese bath on the day of departure.
– 2.30 pm – 4 pm (hotel rooms, 3.30 pm – 12 noon)
– Entrance to the Japanese bath until 4 pm day of departure
– Tea and fruit buffet
– Lunch on day 2
– Overnight stay including breakfast buffet
– 3 course Japanese dinner in ala carte restaurant, 4 course vegan meny in Saishoku (set meny) or 6 course dinner in Teppanyaki Kiri (set meny, addition). See our menus here.
– Activities according to daily program
– You get a yukata (Japanese cotton coat) and swimwear to keep and slippers to borrow
– Teppanyaki dinner 400 SEK surcharge/person
GOOD TO KNOW
– We use the same cooking table for all food in our Teppanyaki restaurant. We can supply alternative food, but the food is still made on the same frying table. If you are allergic and this affects your allergy, we recommend our a la carte restaurant instead.
– Age limit 16 year in guardians company. During 16/2-1/3, the age limit is 13 years. Book as adult.
– Best price online.
– Groups of more than 10 people will be served a set dinner menu.
– Check in at the reception by the Japanese bath.
– If you want to buy something extra in addition to what is included in your lunch, we kindly ask you to bring your credit card for payment to be made directly in the restaurant.