Groups from 10 persons
A relaxing afternoon and evening in our Japanese bath including dinner. Choose between Japanese a la carte dinner and Teppanyaki. In Teppanyaki you sit around a frying table with other guests and watch the chef prepare the food before your eyes. Relax in the Japanese bath with hot springs and participate of our invigorating activities.
– 1 pm-11 pm
– Entrance to the Japanese bath
– Tea and fruit
– Dinner in our A la carte restaurant, Vegan dinner in Saishoku or dinner Teppanyaki Kiri (addition, open Thursday-Sunday). Groups over 10 persons will get a fixed menue.
– Activities, see daily program
– You get a yukata (Japanese cotton robe) and swimwear to maintain and slippers to borrow
GOOD TO KNOW
– Age limit 16 year in guardians company. During Winter break, 16/2 – 1/3 and Easter break 6-19 April, the age limit is from 13 years. Book as adult.
– Best price online.
– Groups of more than 10 people get a set dinner menu.
– The vegan restaurant Saisoku and Teppanyaki open Thursday-Sunday.